Posted by Nicole
Maybe it’s just me and my weird obsession with grocery stores, but I love viewing posts about what people get at the grocery store/what their grocery staples are.
I still miss my grocery store employment days. But, that’s not what I’m here to talk about.
I’m here to be one of those bloggers, and show some of the grocery staples in our household.
Today I went to Safeway for just a few things. Grocery trips are normally much larger than today’s, especially if they are to the paycheck-consuming Costco.
Anyhow, on to the food!
- Organic Carrots
- White Peaches – locally grown! ;)
- Spinach (only $1.50, such a steal)
- 100 Calorie Fudge Pretzels (can’t wait to snack on these at work!)
- La Tortilla Factory Smart Delicious Tortillas
- Less Sodium White Beans
- Maple Grove Farms SF Maple Syrup
- Hidden Valley Fat Free Ranch (“where even kids eat their vegetables!”)
- Fat Free Cream Cheese (I’m going to develop a healthier cream cheese frosting)
- Cherry Sparkling Water
See, it was a small grocery trip. And if you missed it, check out the great spaghetti squash I had for lunch. Happy Friday!