Posted by Nicole
IT’S BEEN FOREVER! It’s seems like forever ago that I talked about Workout Logs. Sorry I’ve disappeared from blogland for a while, luckily Lauren has been publishing some awesome posts lately…
- Review of Evvia Estiatorio – YUM custard
- Review of Myth Taverna – Drinks and Grub… and Will Ferrell?
- Track Workouts – gettin’ her speed back up (down?)
Ok, ok, back to me.
Here’s what my week has looked like… (from last Friday until this Sunday… it’s been a long while!)
- Friday: 40 mins treadmill (4.15 miles), Yoga Zone “Evening Stress Release 1″ (20 mins)
- Saturday: 65 mins treadmill (4.3 miles), 35 mins elliptical (3.43 miles)
- Sunday: 25 mins elliptical (2.62 miles), 40 mins treadmill (4.17 miles)
- Monday: —
- Tuesday: 36 mins treadmill (3.1 miles)
- Wednesday: —
- Thursday: — (frat dancing)
- Friday: — (frat dancing)
- Saturday: Pop Pilates “Cinch that Waist” Workout, (frat dancing)
- Sunday: 50 mins treadmill (5.11 miles), 21 mins elliptical (2.06 miles)
As you can see, it’s very “all-or-nothing” on the workout front. Most days I feel super lazy, whereas other days I am ready to rock it out.
Here is the “Cinch that Waist” workout… (click for source)
I did it twice through and my abs felt bruised the next day. This means one or two things– I need to seriously amp up my ab workouts or this workout is extremely effective and efficient. Let’s hope it’s the latter ;)
I’ve been trying to include more running in my workouts; hence why I forced myself to run 2 miles, 4 miles, and 4.5 miles on various days.
I’m starting to understand why people like running, it really does seem to clear my mind. It’s nice to just run, listen to music (too loudly), and let my brain be static for a while.
And when I’m not actively working out, I make sure I dance a LOT during the nights. Especially Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday night, those are the prime partay nights.
Speaking of parties and Greek life, I’ll be posting soon about some major events that have happened over the past week:
- Big/Little Reveal Night
- Exchange with Phi Psi: Delta Jammas and Sci Fi
- Registered Parties: Moulin Rage and Mayhem in the Amazon
Here’s a preview…
It’s been a whirlwind weekend and it hit me hard today at 2 PM.
(You can thank one of the guys from my floor for capturing me in all my glory)
Nonetheless, I’m ready to conquer my midterm tomorrow. It’s for my “Principles of Nutrition & Exercise” class, and you guys know that I LOVE that class and all of the information I’m learning. Just see for yourself in my published notes… ONE, TWO, and THREE. You guys could probably take my midterm for me ;)
On a completely unrelated note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIEND VANESSA!
Be sure to check your mail girlfriend :) :) :) I love you so much and I can’t wait until we reunite and celebrate appropriately! ;)
Have a good Monday! It’s almost Halloween!!! 3 WEEK COUNTDOWN!
Q4U: Do you go on a (healthy) diet before Halloween?
Kind of a random question, but some of the girls on my floor and I are trying to get fit before the holiday and I’d love some peer motivation :)
Lauren’s TwitterMy Tweets
Nicole’s TwitterMy Tweets