Posted by Nicole
1. LAUREN COMES TO VISIT ME!!! It was a bummer that she wasn’t here for Parent’s Weekend, but we will definitely be making up for the lost time this weekend :) Things are about to get crazy when we reunite.
Case in point.
2. It’s HOMECOMING! We pair with a fraternity to decorate a float, decorate their lawn, party hard, and tailgate before the game… which brings me to number 3…
3. It’s my last home football game this year. I can’t believe the season is already coming to a close, and I’m sure we will dominate the game vs. WASHINGTON. I’m also really excited for Lauren to experience the overwhelming amount of spirit at USC. AND, I’ll be sure to buy her a shirt at the bookstore so she fits in with the USC football cult… I mean fan base? No, I mean cult.
Cross your fingers it doesn’t rain :/
4. Meals will be eaten OFF campus. Having a guest is the perfect excuse to walk to downtown LA and dine at some nicer establishments.
Dear KTCHN 105, I miss you and your high-quality fare.
5. I DON’T have to study for midterms. ’Nuff said.
Though it is fun when snacks are involved…
6. We can plan THANKSGIVING. I swear, Lauren and I become 40 year-old women when we talk about cooking, recipes, ingredients, and potential new creations. I have bookmarked so many recipes on my Google Reader and can’t wait to get started on our meal plan. (Last Thanksgiving, Lauren and I dominated the kitchen – sorry Mom, but you know it’s true – and we can’t wait to do it again.)
I vote we re-create this amazing dish.
7. I can officially prove to her that USC is BETTER than Cal Poly SLO. HA.
There’s only room for one horse in this rivalry. And Traveler steals the title.
Q4U: What are you looking forward to this weekend?
7 comments on “7 Reasons this Weekend will be Great”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply