Posted by Nicole
The Camera+ app is amazing.
[honey nut cheerios, banana, vanilla soy milk]
[vegetarian chili, toast]
[special K, blueberries, vanilla soy milk]
[salad, veggie patty]
[salad, broccoli, strawberries, pineapple]
[salad, salsa, black beans, 5 lbs of guacamole]
[wile rice/kale salad, glazed carrots, cottage cheese]
[cinnamon oat bran]
Can you tell I’m obsessed with the HDR setting? Seriously, go download it and take some pictures. It’s fun.
On a not food-related note, today has been extremely productive.
– Went to class at 9:30. I’m proud to say that I have not missed a class this semester. This is quite an accomplishment considering last semester’s attendance record. (sorry Mom, if you’re reading this…)
– Went to the gym for my second class of the day. Getting a grade for going to the gym is awesome.
– Quick 1.25 mile run before doing…
– LiveFit Day 25 – Legs. Only one more workout before Phase 2! Yay for staying committed to something.
– Went to another class……. marketing. I learned that the McDonalds in India ONLY serve vegetarian patties. CRAZYness.
– Watched more episodes of Hart of Dixie than I’m willing to admit. Wade is so dreamy, I can’t help myself.
– Forgot about my “cleaning is overrated” statement and removed 5 Clorox wipes worth of dust from my desk and dresser. It’s amazing how dirty our room is considering no boys are allowed in…. ha ha ha.
– Apple should pay me to promote them ;)
– Considering how much I hate the color pink, I sure have a lot of it. Note to self: develop new pictures.
– Vacuumed the entire room. Goodbye gum wrappers, bobby pins, and a ridiculous amount of hair! Then I kinda made my bed. Extra sweatshirts are always at the edges of my bed in case I get freezing in the middle of the night. Planning ahead or extreme laziness?
– Updated the Blogroll! Check it out.
– Now I need to read two chapters from this book.
Wish me luck.