Posted by Nicole
It’s been quite a while since we did a WIAW post. Well, it’s time to get back in the action and be a part of Jenn’s wonderful weekly link-up. Click below to check out some other people’s WIAW posts!
If you are new to the blog, feel free to check out our About Page :)
These eats are actually from Monday. It was a pretty hectic day with 5 hours of class, 2 hours of dance practice, a sorority meeting, and a spontaneous late night run. I ended up eating a lot of meals throughout the day, some larger than other. Speaking of, I’ve been loving large breakfasts lately. They seem to really set me up for a productive day.
1. (9 AM) Vanilla Caramel Truffle black tea – I haven’t had this flavor since my senior year in high school. It’s a good one!
2. (9:30 AM) 1 dippy egg; sautéed mushrooms with 1/2 cup of egg whites; one of these light multigrain english muffins with whipped cream cheese
2.5 (2 PM) Luna Fiber peanut butter strawberry bar – Unpictured because I ate it during accounting class.
3. (3:30 PM) Fuji apple - While walking to dance practice.
4. (3:45) Bruised banana – Forgot I had this in my bag and was thankful when I found it.
**2 hours of dance practice**
5. (6:45) Yogurt with a spoonful of PB - Grabbed this quick snack from the sorority house after chapter. I was hungrrryyyyyy.
6. (7:00) Roasted veggies with some skim american cheese; english muffin and cream cheese - Gotta refuel after dance!
7. (9:00) Greek yogurt sweetened with cinnamon and stevia; banana on top - I wanted something sweet and this seemed to do the trick.
**Second wind for another workout. 6 miles, 10 min bike, 15 min elliptical. This sure took care of some unnecessary stress**
8: (Midnight) Apple and herbal tea - Nighttime snack so I wouldn’t wake up hungry… that’s the worst feeling.
Lots of little meals, but I had to fuel my busy day of school and workouts. I felt like I was moving around all day, so I guess 8 meals were “okay” for the day.
5 comments on “WIAW 10/24: Snacks on Snacks”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply