Posted by Nicole
Don’t worry, this actually isn’t a serious post. It’s more of a slap in my face that I need to stop having so much fun with my friends and focus more on SCHOOL! Wednesday night, Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday night were all busy “nights out” and I sure am paying for it on this fine Sunday.
This has been my scene for the past 8 hours…
Literally, I haven’t even been outside today. It’s okay though, because I was out and about more than enough the past few days.
Wednesday Night - Halloween party
Thursday Night - After the dance team party, I went out on the Row with friends, but didn’t take any more photos. Shocker, huh? I guess that means it was an extra good night.
Friday Morning - I woke up nice and early to make Muddy Buddies with Charlotte. We each put them in our gift bags for our littles. The new members had initiation activities this weekend, and they will be officially initiated tomorrow night! Fun fact: my little loves to bake as much as Lauren and I do, hence the cupcake on the bag. Talk about a perfect pairing.
Friday Night - Went out to a fraternity’s registered party. It was Trick-or-Treat theme, so I dressed up as a sailor. This was convenient because I already had the sailor hat from Bid Night last year!
Saturday - Tailgating and then the USC vs. Oregon football game. We lost, but both teams put up a great fight, so I wasn’t too disappointed. Later that night, I danced the night away and didn’t go to bed until 3 AM. It was a long, but great, day.
Sunday - Studying all day. (Don’t worry, Mom!)
And now a quick fitness recap of the week, starting from last Sunday. I didn’t run as much as I would have liked to, considering I have to push myself to the finish line of the Malibu Half Marathon next weekend, but that’s okay. Life takes over sometimes, and I’m not one to sacrifice my college moments for a few more miles.
- 4 mile run and some walkin’
- (workout with Charlotte! I’m brainwashing her into a fitness fanatic) 10 mins stairmaster, 20 mins bike, 2 mile run (while I told her which leg machines to do in front of me)
- then we did some core work and pushups
- also, 2 hr dance practice
- (morning workout with Charlotte) 2 mile run, 25 mins bike
- 2 hr dance practice
- later that night, a 30 mins treadmill walk
- 1 mile run, 1 mile walk. I just wanted something quick and easy before going out.
^^^ how’s that for a weird selfie? Not sure what the “1″ is for. Ok, moving on…
- 2.5 hr dance practice
- REST! But, I did join the dance team for a short performance at the USC Greek Gala, so I guess that was a tiny workout?
- 30 mins treadmill walk (didn’t feel like working out)
- lunges and random arm/shoulder work with 10# dumbbells
- REST! I’ve been totally in the zone with studying, and I’m not going to mess that up.
Not the best workout week, but I’ll take it! Only 9 miles of running, but 7 hours of dance practice and some more diversified activities (stairmaster, weights).
Okay, now that I’m all caught up, I gotta get back to the books.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Q4U: What was your last workout?
Lauren’s TwitterMy Tweets
Nicole’s TwitterMy Tweets