Posted by Nicole
This week has been pretttttyyyyy great. I feel like I’ve been balancing school, dance practice, running, and my social life really well.
As for the workouts…….
- 2 hr dance practice
- didn’t want to run because my hamstrings were quite sore from the Malibu Half (those ocean views were so so so beautiful)
- treadmill: 2 mile run, 1.5 mile walk
- danced at the men’s basketball game- they beat Long Beach State 62-44!!!
- treadmill: 2.5 mile run
- elliptical: 15 mins
- danced with friends :)
- treadmill: 3.5 mile run, 1 mile walk (The Truman Show was on the treadmill’s TV so I was super entertained! Fun fact: that is my all time favorite movie.)
- 2 hr dance practice and then a performance at Conquest (USC vs. UCLA rally)
- more dancing with friends all night…..
I love Fridays because they are my catch-up days. I have astronomy homework and a term paper that I’ll probably be working on for the next few hours.
PS- I can’t believe I’ll be home in one short week!!!!!!!!!!