Posted by Nicole
Happy New Year! Here’s a quick list of random things that have been going on in my world.
1. I finally got some wunder unders from lululemon. I”m in love!
2. Remember how I got bags and bags of cereal from the sorority house before winter break? I put the rice, wheat, and corn Chex to good use and made muddy buddies with Christmas sprinkles for extra flair. I took them to the New Year’s Eve party last night and they disappeared pretty quickly.
3. I’m going to miss the Bay Area. It’s so beautiful here.
4. On New Year’s Eve morning, I convinced my mom to join me for a 7 AM workout. I ran 5 miles, went home, showered, grabbed an apple, got a facial (thanks for the present, sis!!!), got my hair highlighted, and then finally came home for lunch. It was definitely a day of primping!
5. As for my New Year’s Eve plans, I ended up going to a party at my stepfamily’s house. The night involved champagne, but not the fancy stuff like this bottle of Cristal I found in our fridge. I think my mom is saving it for my 21st on March 8th… right? ;)
6. After lounging around for a few hours, we kicked off the New Year in a healthy way with a hike at Almaden Quicksilver. I split up from my mom and David at a few different points because I wanted to run, but did manage to hike with them for a couple miles. In total, I covered 9 miles and ran 6 of them. Woo!
7. It’s dinner time! This was my appetizer and my first time having avocado toast. I’m a big fan :)
Ok, time to eat dinner with the family. It’s the last family dinner because I drive back to LA tomorrow morning :(
6 comments on “7 Random Things”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- this will set us back a bit... #400andcounting #dsrwedding @BRsCupcakes instagram.com/p/ZbKRrQSBIh/ 16 hours ago
- let's get this @BRsCupcakes party started... #400andcounting #dsrwedding #butter #eggs instagram.com/p/ZZY5WMyBL0/ 1 day ago
- crafting with @sanjosesharks #beatLA instagram.com/p/ZUYsEuyBDo/ 3 days ago