Posted by Lauren
14) Make your own pita pizza with sun-dried tomato pesto, grilled shrimp, mushrooms, and jalapenos.
13) Sip on a glass (or two) of wine, watch House Hunters, and top off the night with Yogurtland when the boyfriend suggests dessert.
12) Lazily sleep in, eat two blueberry waffles, and then get started on a batch of fabulous devil’s food cupcakes.
11) Add pulverized Kit Kats and Reese’s peanut butter cups to the cupcake batter…. and the frosting. WOW. Unreal combo.
10) Use adorable, quilted pot holders (these were made by Kyle’s mom and I also have the cutest matching aprons. I am in LOVE with them!!) to cool off the cupcake tins.
9) Go on a hike with some awesome ladies – in my case, Susannah and Adrienne. We soaked up the sun and talked about all sorts of things, including kegels. Yup, look it up.
8) Leave the cartography to the experts (them, not me!) and enjoy the sweeping Bay Area views from Russian Ridge (one of the open space preserves my roommate recommended we check out).
7) Celebrate your friend’s day of birth with a pitcher of the good stuff. Jello shots optional.
6) Enjoy the cupcakes!!! Happy Birthday Dstar! (Kyle’s roommate – he’s single, ladies)
5) On the way home, stop by Vanessa’s house (high school BFF) to catch up. She was only in town for a few nights and I’m so happy we had time to talk about everything in life. (Borrowed that picture from Facebook so you can get a visual :)
4) Lazily sleep in (again!), grab a Starbucks, and then hit up Anthropologie’s sale section. (Fashion advice via text messages with your sister = crucial.)
3) After that whole “long run” thing, catch up with mom at her house for a family dinner of beef + broccoli burritos (fusion food!) and week-old pie (still good in my eyes).
2) Head over to Cindy’s for another Bachelor night with her and Sarah – this time we had mini cupcakes and champagne!
1) After the shock of Des’ dismissal and Catherine’s continuation, head home and fall fast asleeeeeeeeeeeep.
Cheers to a good weekend and hopefully a great (slightly shorter) week at work or school!