Posted by Lauren and Nicole
Our family “officially” grew this weekend when our mom, Shirley, married the. most. amazing. man, David.
There are approximately ~400 photos in Nicole’s Facebook album (want a peek? try to befriend Lauren) and while we won’t share all of them on this blog, we do need to narrow it down significantly!
More detailed posts will come out once we’ve settled down a bit. Nicole just started her internship at LI and I’m one week away from my company’s first annual conference. ##HASHTAG#BUSY!## In the meantime, here’s a little 6 step teaser…
1. Saturday evening barbeque on the bluff at Seascape overlooking the ocean
2. Saturday night bonfire on the beach
3. Sunday morning “Love Run” aka Capitola Half Marathon
4. Prep time & assembly of 450 cupcakes. Nicole, David, our mom, Krizia, and Kyle helped tremendously!!
5. The Ceremony! Look at that view! We lucked out with the weather in a typically foggy spot.
6. Reception :)
More to come… the weekend was fannnnnntastic.
-Lauren and Nicole
Lauren’s TwitterMy Tweets
Nicole’s TwitterMy Tweets