Posted by Nicole
You would think that now that I don’t have school, I would find time to blog. Anyways, here’s what I’ve been up to… because I know that Lauren and my mom are curious slash the only ones who read this ;)
1. Basketball games and dance practice have been taking up the bulk of my time and it’s awesome. We finally got to wear our new gold jersey dresses!
Our men’s team played No. 1 University of Arizona last week and it was a packed game. I don’t think I have ever seen our court so full!
There were even some special people in attendance. NBA pros “SwaggyP” Nick Young, Jordan Hill, and Luke Walton were all at the game and Matt Leinart was sitting courtside right behind us. I was a little too excited to get a picture with Nick Young.
Post-game froyo has become a great tradition too.
2. We finally got our poster! It seems like forever ago that we were shooting for the poster.
3. Even though I’m not in school, I still spent a little bit of time on campus this week.
I work so well in the business school library and it sure helps that not many students hit the library during the first week of school.
4. I watched my cousin play volleyball versus the USC team. I was rooting for UC Irvine, but USC ended up winning the fifth match.
5. I puppysat the cutest little dog on Wednesday and let it socialize with my favorite frathound Rex.
Nika and I took the dog for a walk onto campus and sure got a lot of attention from passing students in the quad. I mean, look at this thing:
So stinkin’ cute.
6. The weather has been sooooo hot lately. I worked/tanned on the roof of DG and again today at one of the apartment complexes near USC. The pool was awesome.
7. Although our men’s bball team hasn’t been having the best PAC-12 games, our women’s team is doing great! They won last night and are now 5-1.
8. We celebrated after last night’s game for Kelsey’s 21st birthday. I’ll never get over how cool it is to see the Downtown skyline while hanging out with some of my favorite people.
It was a good time.
That’s about all that has been going on. Hope your weekend is going well.
Lauren’s TwitterMy Tweets
Nicole’s TwitterMy Tweets